Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The Evolution of Ralph Fiennes

I'm sure he's an incredibly nice man in real life, but when I think of Ralph Fiennes, I can only think of evil. He's played so many types of roles over his expansive career, but none left their mark as indelibly on me as the character he portrayed in Schindler's List: Amon Goeth. Truth be told, it was quite a while before I could get Goeth out of my head to appreciate the incredible range of Fiennes. From Shakespeare to Bond, romantic lead to perhaps the most dastardly villain in kid's literature, he has played it all, stunningly well. While 1998's Avengers represented perhaps a career misstep, there haven't been many others. I admire the hell out of Fiennes and I hope this timeline honors his illustrious career.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks to do Ralph Fiennes now can you do Christian Bale ?